Pages

8.14.2015

:: While traveling ::


 
 
 

As you travel across this beautiful country do you ever find yourself wondering if you're having a bad dream? I mean, everything LOOKS normal, but NOTHING feels the same at all. Does it ? It seems like the crumbling of the foundations
of our Republic should be evident in the faces and the places you see as you drive along and conduct your business? Does the urge ever come to you in a crowd of people to yell out and ask everyone if they realize that their country is on the edge of a cliff and about to go over into a totalitarian state where all is dark and gloomy? Do you ever look at the sky and think that the dreams you had as a kid laying on your back watching the clouds go by would end in a nightmare called Washington, D.C.? There are times I actually want to weep when I see what is happening to us, other times I am angry
and righteously indignant. What do you think about it? I'd love to know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment