10.23.2015

::Worried::?









 




 

More pictures from my wandering last weekend. Have you been missing me? I dare say so. I have received tons of e-mails that you think this is the end. No, it's not. Not at all folks. I've been around, I really have, Just really, really busy. Last year I made it here every single day. It was my goal. My 365 project. Now, I am going to make it here a few times a week... maybe more on occasion. I'll try. Life has become so very very busy. Working a lot, going to exercise class every night, it's leaving very little time in-between that's for sure. And the time left over has been spent on Artist dates, going to a few Art classes, and lots of wandering with my camera to capture the gorgeous colors of the season whenever I can. All of this of course on top of the usual cooking every day, cleaning, laundry, dog walking etc, etc,... life is just really, really busy. I also take, or rather I make time for my friends as well. It's so important to do that. Even a couple stolen hours here and there is better than nothing. So, I promise, I'll do better here now, you'll see me more often, but, just not quite as much as you used to. Don't worry you... I'm not going anywhere. And, thanks for asking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog