Pages

11.12.2015

:: Everyday choices ::





I still have the ability to choose.
I still have the ability to dream...
to laugh and smile and do the
things that make me feel happy

The choice is definitely still there.
There is still the possibility.

Just as beautiful day makes me happy,
and a sunset makes me smile...
I see laugh lines when I look in the mirror,
and that my eyes happily reflect my emotions.

The world is still in the palm of my hands,
Weighted only by the heaviness of my own heart,
which at times can feel extremely heavy,
while at other times, feel as light as air.

The choice is definitely still there.
There is still the possibility.

To dream those big dreams
To live in complete happiness
To feel loved and fulfilled,
but mostly, to just be who I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment