:: Sunday, what's not to love about it ::

12:30 PM








What makes Sunday so special? Each of us love Sunday's for many different reasons it seems. For me, I could go on and on about all the things I love about this day starting with Sunday breakfast and working my way up to preparing for the week to come. But the funny thing is that each and every Sunday turn out different every week. I don't know why but they just do. One Sunday I may totally pamper myself with a Spa Day, the next I may be creative and journal and paint all day long, while other Sunday's I have been known to have movie marathons, and the next Sunday I may find a cozy little spot to read an entire book in one setting. Seriously, you just never know with me. And I began to wonder, Is it ever like that for you? So, I decided to make a list of what I enjoy best about Sunday. Now, how about you? I'd love to see yours! {List to follow soon}




You Might Also Like

0 comments

About this blog