Pages

12.18.2015

:: Happy Weekend ::




Finally. It sure felt like it took a long time to get to Friday this week. Some weeks are like that though. I am so looking forward to this weekend. I have make plans. Plans for a little shopping, exercising, picture taking, journaling, getting some 365 projects ready, meditating for my word for next year, trying several new teas, watching 2 new movies, cooking at least 3 meals ahead for next week, taking the dog for a couple of very long walks, meeting my friend for coffee at Starbucks, and some spa time. I'm also hoping to catch up on some much needed rest as well {snort} can't you tell I've left lots of room for that in my schedule? Anyway, I'm hoping all this happens and more. We'll see. What are your weekend plans?






No comments:

Post a Comment