"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves.
The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day."
~Edith Lovejoy Pierce
Today really IS, the first day 0f the rest of your life - and how it goes is up to you, and the choices that you make. I get that. I understand that better now than I ever did before I think. The choices that we make today affect our tomorrows in a really big way. Our health habits, our eating habits, our life habits. They all contribute to where we end up in life. Towards that end, I am no longer going to make New Years Resolutions. No, instead, I am going to make monthly goals for myself that are easily achievable as long as I work at them. And there is no time like the present to begin on them, so without any further procrastinating...
- Eat as naturally as possible, cook with fresh wholesome foods, no eating out.
- Journal my thoughts daily.
- Develop a schedule that includes time for workouts and all things important to me.
- Take pictures everyday and keep up with a 365 challenge.
- Aim for at least two Artists dates every month.
- Continue to find ways to grow my passive income.