Pages

1.01.2016

:: Welcome 2016 ::




"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. 
The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day."

~Edith Lovejoy Pierce

Today really IS,  the first day 0f the rest of your life - and how it goes is up to you,  and the choices that you make. I get that. I understand that better now than I ever did before I think. The choices that we make today affect our tomorrows in a really big way. Our health habits, our eating habits, our life habits. They all contribute to where we end up in life. Towards that end, I am no longer going to make New Years Resolutions. No, instead, I am going to make monthly goals for myself that are easily achievable as long as I work at them. And there is no time like the present to begin on them, so without any further procrastinating...

  • Eat as naturally as possible, cook with fresh wholesome foods, no eating out.
  • Journal my thoughts daily.
  • Develop a schedule that includes time for workouts and all things important to me.
  • Take pictures everyday and keep up with a 365 challenge.
  • Aim for at least two Artists dates every month.
  • Continue to find ways to grow my passive income.



No comments:

Post a Comment