Pages

2.09.2016

:: Jumping on the meme wagon ::


I don't often jump on the meme wagon, but this is cute, so I thought I would give it a go...



I usually: don't answer my phone if I don't know who's calling;
I search: for the best deals everywhere I go.
I wonder: at times, how long I will live.
I regret:  getting married young. I wish I had waited.
I love: my grandchildren
I care: about everything surprisingly enough.
I am always: trying to find time for me.
I remember: all my past relatives, and our traditions
I have: lots of talent. Some of which I am just now learning.
I dance: when I'm home alone all the time!
I sing: Not nearly as much as I dance!
I don’t always: accept invites, simply because I like to be alone.
I argue: too fast, and too often.
I write: in my journal every day
I lose: weight rather easily when I want to
I wish: I could eat whatever I want, whenever I want!
I listen: with all my heart.
I don't understand: people who could hurt a child, or an animal.
I can usually be found: in my art studio
I am scared: of nothing. Bring it on.
I need: understanding.
I forget: little things, all the time-so, I write lists.
I am happy: Most of the time. It's what you make of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment