Pages

4.06.2016

:: Some Creative Reading ::


Bella Grace Magazine

Hello, Hello!

Today I had the creative side of my brain doing happy dances – I was reading and writing and thinking, I love it when inspiration comes to visit my brain again!


One of the magazines I was reading is called Bella Grace it's devoted to discovering magic in the ordinary. I was lucky enough to have spotted it when it first came out just a couple years ago, and I have every issue. Each magazine has around 160 beautiful pages to it, and if you are not familiar with the magazine, have a look at their blog {here}. 


Stampington & Co, who print the magazine describes Bella Grace in this way: Our aim is to touch the souls of our readers through beautifully penned stories and striking photographs that capture life's beautiful journey. For anyone who is tired of trying to fit ill-considered standards of what beauty is supposed to look like or reaching for unattainable ideals – Bella Grace gives you permission to just go ahead and toss them. Embrace imperfection. Celebrate your messy life. Shine a spotlight on small, everyday moments – they are special, and they are yours. If you are looking for the most creative, inspirational women’s magazine available today – you’ve come to the right place.

FLOWInternationaal1216_medium
Flow Magazine

There are very few magazines that I really collect and actually read as well. Bella Grace being one of them, another is Flow Magazine. The magazine describes itself this way: A magazine that takes it's time. Celebrating creativity, imperfection, and life's little pleasures. It's perfect right?!!! Actually, it is! It also teaches mindfulness and is full of beautiful paper and ideas. 



And lastly, I love The Simple Things Magazine . I have to wait a full month to get it here in the states, but it's always worth the wait! Lovely ideas, recipes, stories. Check it out! So, what magazines do you totally love and can't live without? I'd love to know!


0 comments:

Post a Comment