5.11.2016

:: Learning to take things slow ::





This quote sums me up just about perfect right now - trying to do too many things all at once. Lots of thoughts. lots of ideas. Lots of plans and basically lots of not much being done at all.  My head bursts sometimes with all the things I want to and need to get done. Do you find that the more you want to do, the less actually gets done as well?

 

So taking things slowly and mindfully is the order of the day and it's actually beginning to work. I spend so much time thinking about what I'm going to do that it eats into my 'doing' time. Planning is the key and I am having fun with my small journals actually writing up lists and notes rather than using electronic devices for all my hurried thoughts and ideas. It's working. Life is worth enjoying every little minute of.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog