7.24.2016

:: Greetings and Hello! ::



Gosh, I have been so busy lately with my new job, my new move, my new friends, my of course, my new adventures that I have barely had time to breathe let alone come here for a few quiet moments with my thoughts. What a relief to be able to do so now. Things are finally settling down to a quiet roar rather than a full charging freight train! But still, everyday is filled with wonderful and positive things to do and plan. I have never been so happy or so tired in my whole life! It's been one great adventure after another, and they just keep on coming. I am so happy just to wake up each and every morning here, in this beautiful place that I now call home. I am with my family, and we have each other and we have good and wonderful friends and extended family and really that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog