Pages

9.14.2016

:: Home ::





Home is where I can be alone. Be myself. Safe and sound.

Home is where I feel comfortable, warm, happy and secure.

Home is always calming. Home is always very peaceful.

Home is about solitude and familiarity.


Home is not about all the stuff that fills it, and it's sure not about the bricks and mortar. It's the essence of home that I crave, that feeling of home, the comfort of my home. I think I could live in just about any house and in no time at all turn it into a comfortable home for myself. With only a few magical touches, no more, and no less. I am good with solitude. Very good. It is as necessary to my life as fresh air. Don't get me wrong. I love and need my friends, and I always will, but equally as important, is the quality time that I spend with myself. It's that important.

My advice to you: Make sure that you are taking the time to get to know YOU. The things you like to do, like to eat, like to watch, etc; it's really important. Enjoy your life, your freedoms... because time, it's moving faster and faster every day. Make sure your enjoying each one to the fullest.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment