Pages

9.24.2016

:: Indian Summer ::



I am making the very most of my Indian Summer. Yes I am. And I will continue to for as long as it lasts. And, I am also back to really enjoying my Sundays again, even as busy as they can get at times. I really am enjoying the still very warm days that thankfully will continue to cool down a little more until they are about perfect. Cool nights and warm days. Does it really get any better than that? I for one, can't wait!

Soon the crowds will be here. {The snow birds}They will begin flowing in from October through December. It fills up everywhere here during the winter months. Every beach, restaurant,  movie house, park, etc; filled with the joy and laughter of many new and as well as many old familiar faces. It is definitely the time of year that everyone becomes active outside more than ever, and I can't wait to try the hiking and biking trails here! And don't even think about putting your swimsuit away... the Gulf of Mexico is perfect for swimming in all year round! Also, there will be lots of festivals of all kinds and tons of concerts to enjoy! So, as you can see, it is beginning to turn really busy here! And I just couldn't be happier! Bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment