Pages

11.01.2016

:: Never tired ::



I never get tired of watching the sand hill cranes walk through the yards here in groups of 9-10, or how they just blankly stare at me while I walk by them. I never get tired of searching the skies for some really fabulous big, billowy clouds and finding an object they closely resemble, Also, we have lots of predatory birds like Hawks and Eagles and others as well. 


No, I never get tired of autumn or Halloween for that matter, It's a different kind of excitement here in the south for sure but I really do relish in the cozy smells of fall that I am able to find here as well like, the smell of burning wood, pumpkin spices, and baking apple everything with cinnamon spices added, 


I'll never tire of watching the seasons slowly change around here. Hope you'll continue to join me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment