Pages

5.31.2017

:: my place ::


 Patio anti gravity chair. I fall asleep in this chair a lot trying to read a book. 
 Patio table. These are some new table plants.
 I love these cushions. My sister-in-law made them for me!
 I never tire of my view of the lake. Never.

 Yup, my bedroom.
You guessed it. The bathroom. 
 The cutest washer and dryer-stacked!
 The washer and dryer are in there! Cute right?
 One side of the kitchen...
 The other side of the kitchen
 Right down the middle of the kitchen {LOL}
 The Dining Room
 Again, the dining room

 The Living Room
 More Living Room
 Living Room/Dining Room
 The view when you walk into the apartment

The end. It's a small but perfect for me sized apartment. I have been decorating it slowly but surely just not quite sure I want to fill it with much. I have become a very simple person who does not like a lot of clutter so I doubt I will add much as I feel this is enough to have to care for. Well, that's all for today folks, I'm tired and must get off to bed. Have a great night!



No comments:

Post a Comment