Pages

6.16.2017


more of what I'm doing now...

This is what is in the back of every house here in Florida, which I like. I too will purchase one of these within the next couple of years. I have to decide in which town and what part of town I'd like to live in though. It's tough. I have a brother who would like me close to him so that if anything goes wrong or happens he can get there right away. I've told him he shouldn't worry so much, but I think ever since the night I had a heart attack and had to wake him up at 2:00 am to take me to the hospital, well, he isn't buying it. I guess I don't blame him. I did scare him to death. He reminds of this often. 

A beautiful flower found in a friends yard. The Flora and the Fauna here simply fascinates me! 

More beautiful flowers...

Breakfast during the hot months consists of lots of smoothies, cold cereals and my favorite: is a yogurt berry parfait. I take my vanilla yogurt, mix in fresh berries, and top off with granola! Yum! More soon... lot's to do. Always busy and going going going!


No comments:

Post a Comment